- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Meet the Doctor
Dr. Guy Latter was raised outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. While in school he was involved hockey, lacrosse, and BMX biking. Upon high school graduation, he completed a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Biology from Bloomfield College in New Jersey. After college, Dr. Guy traveled to Life University, in Marietta, Georgia, where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition, and then he entered the chiropractic program at Life University. Dr. Guy traveled to San Jose, California to complete his chiropractic education, graduating with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic West.
While in chiropractic school, Dr. Guy achieved both Basic and Advanced Certification in Activator Methods technique. Since graduation, he received additional chiropractic training and after a rigorous 2 year study, he earned his Academy of Chiropractic Philosopher's certification. He has been practicing in Charleston, SC since September 2004. Dr. Guy enjoys biking, kayaking, and restoring his 1977 Corvette.
Dr. Guy has a variety of additional credentials in holistic health care, including:
- Basic and Advanced Proficiency Activator Methods
- 100 hour Certification Course in Applied Kinesiology
- Attends on average 60+ hours of Continuing Education Courses each year
- Certification in Thompson Chiropractic Technique
- Certification in SOT Technique
- Certification in Pediatric Adjusting